Chris Arceneaux is a professional golfer and founder and CEO of The Darby Foundation. He is a motivator, community leader, entrepreneur, educator, philanthropist, ambassador, and spokesperson…a change agent, passionate, unique, and a catalyst.
Awards and accomplishments achieved by Chris (just to name a few):
• 2014 Recipient of the Roosevelt Union Free School District SCOPE’s Community Service Award
• 2013 Presented with the “KEY to the CITY” Lafayette, Louisiana
• 2013 Martin Luther King Award of Excellence by D.I.V.A. at Oheka Castle
• 2013 Rosa Parks Award Town of Hempstead
• 2013 Nominee for Black Street Sports & Fitness Award
• 2013 Nominee for John Maxwell Leadership Award
• 2013 Keynote Speaker for Upper Room Christian School Annual Sports Banquet
• 2012 Launch of the Moments of History Tour at Medgar Evers College
• 2012 Nassau County Legislature First and Ten Award
• 2012 Keynote Speaker Roosevelt High School Awards Ceremony
• 2009 Long Island Citizens “Outstanding Service to his Community” Award
• 2007-2009 Top Leadership and Sales Performance First Republic Mortgage Bankers, Inc.
Chris is also the founder of The Global Career Empowerment Summit.
Learn more about Chris and the Darby Foundation at